JESUS SAID

Watch out! Don't let my sudden coming catch you unaware; don't let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.

Luke 21:34-35

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who Touched Me?

There is a special feeling you get when you read the verses of scripture in Luke 8:45-47 where Jesus asks the question, “Who touched me?” Jesus was also saying that the virtue has left his body. There seemed to be a sudden pause to reflect on the feeling.

I did not think it would take me so long to write about The Rock Block Service on Sunday night. But, to tell you the truth, I am still in awe about the special touch the Lord bestowed upon us all that evening. The picture right before you says is all.
IMG_6539 The joy and gladness that we feel embracing His eternal salvation leaves us totally amazed.

Thank God for that persistent woman who knew what she needed, went after it and was change because of her faith; what an example for us. There were people who showed up at the altar of grace by moving quickly from there cars going through the crowd of people to be pray for, I have never witnessed that before.

This truly was a night to remember people just started worshiping and praising God from the depth of their hearts. IMG_6079 I saw my brother, who I made mention in my last report, dancing and praising God and other people on the ground bowing before the Lord.

“Shine on me, Lord, let your light shine on me” was beautifully sang by two young men, IMG_6218 what a touch. We were also blessed by the praise team from Christ Temple Church. There was another persistent woman in our midst, Evangelist Niecy Murray, determined to make sure we all knew Jesus and his ability to touch and change our lives.IMG_6330

Jesus really rocked the block with His touch of grace, Thank You Lord!

No comments: