JESUS SAID

Watch out! Don't let my sudden coming catch you unaware; don't let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.

Luke 21:34-35

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

SWC PRAISE REPORT 8-5-07

By Grace Alone

IMG_5083

From a Salvationists heart, I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out to visit and enjoy the blog site. There is no greater joy than to be able to share this small lunch box of faith.

Like the little lad in the Bible, John chapter 6, who waited with great expectation to see Jesus take care of the needs of a multitude of people with only a lunch box filled with five loaves and two fishes.

Hallelujah, what a time we all had on Sunday night at the Rock the Block Service, it was a blast. As I was driving a fully loaded truck back to the Corps (Church) my spirit began to wonder how the Lord would direct me to describe what took place on Sunday night.

Well, the revelry bells rang around 4am Monday, and his Spirit took me back to the Sunday Morning Worship Service. I began remembering how I was feeling, like death was knocking at my door and what came to mind was the story in the Bible about the four lepers who God used in 2 Kings Chapter 7 to end the famine in the land brought on by the Syrian invasion.

The leper’s time was limited because of their hunger. Then the question was asked, why not confront the enemy for mercy and because of the leper’s willingness to go, God showed them not only His mercy but His Salvation and a lot of lives were spared. I can honestly say that if I never went out to the open air, in other words, the enemy camp, I would have never witnessed God’s Salvation like this; I would be a cold, dead soldier.

When I saw all the men come together, most from the Teen Challenge Ministry of Boston, lifting up the name of Jesus and when God words of exhortation was shared with us by Pastor Josh Fulton & Bro. Nelson Ugochukwu, there was no doubt that God’s grace was going to allow some famished soul to be saved, by the bread of life, JESUS!

IMG_5080

There must be some rejoicing going on up in HEAVEN! Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job bro. allen - keep up the good work - site looks nice, informative and on time