JESUS SAID

Watch out! Don't let my sudden coming catch you unaware; don't let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.

Luke 21:34-35

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SWC RALLY UPDATE 8-25-07 MATTAPAN SQUARE

WHAT FOOLISHNESS! IMG_5733
My heart is still rattling from this past weekend Holy Ghost Extravaganza, at the Soul Winning Campaign rally held in Mattapan Square located in Boston, MA.

It is sometimes so hard to fathom the fact of how ignorant the people in the world are that someone would have to act so foolishly to persuade them to know God, their own Father, (Creator) His love and gift. As found in 1 Corinthians 1:21

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."
IMG_5728
Check out King David in 2 Samuel 6:21-22 David retorted to Michal, “I was dancing before the LORD, who chose me above your father and all his family! He appointed me as the leader of Israel, the people of the LORD, so I celebrate before the LORD. 22 Yes, and I am willing to look even more foolish than this, even to be humiliated in my own eyes! But those servant girls you mentioned will indeed think I am distinguished!”

King David did not have a problem being a fool for his God baring almost all to celebrate his God and by all means he will do even more foolish things as King David said.
IMG_5668
I'll tell you saints, I do not see any other way to reach the massive amount of people for God without more foolishness. People need to see our affection and witness us celebrating our King.IMG_5741
Praise the Lord; He supplied us all the energy to act like fools. IMG_5726 Preaching and sharing the gospel message of repentance along the city streets, shouting and handing out invites to Gods kingdom to the massive crowds of people coming into the city for the Carribean Carnival. What a spirit filled charge being out there.

It was amazing to see all the signs and praise banners that were up on the street poles.IMG_5703 There was no doubt that someone noticed and that a seed of Christ was planted in some heart or some Christian was encouraged by the appeal that God was making to His people.

Let's give a shout out to all the laborers from various churches who worked so IMG_5723 effortlessly sharing their faith, it was a great sight to see.

There appears to be an alarming ring in my spirit that I can’t shake regarding the need to get the gospel message out, because judgment will not begin until the warning notices go out (Noah’s effect) confronting the world about the coming of our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ.

I firmly believe the Lord is calling peoples attention to this sacred mission, to being his foolish witnesses.

No comments: