JESUS SAID

Watch out! Don't let my sudden coming catch you unaware; don't let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.

Luke 21:34-35

Friday, November 2, 2007

Prepare The Way Of The Lord (Lk 3:4)

SWC HOME PAGE - SCROLL DOWN AND REJOICE

Soul Winning Campaign
Jesus Saves

We are called to build out an organized campaign to bring awareness to God's Eternal Kingdom.
Saints it's time to cry out everywhere to help ready people for the return of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Come join the coalition of Churches as we take the Gospel message to main streets; bringing attention for the need of people to receive God's gift of Salvation before it is eternally too late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What A Time

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi I love The Compaigh whata way to win soul to Jesus GOD Bless you all. would it be ok if our Church use some of THIS for our @ Harvest Tabernacle,Ohio if we can use this Please email me @ m_mollett@yahoo.com thankyou. Pastor michael mollett. God bless you..

Anonymous said...

hey there soulwinningcampaign.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com