JESUS SAID

Watch out! Don't let my sudden coming catch you unaware; don't let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.

Luke 21:34-35

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

God Almighty

There is excitement in the air in Boston. I know you must be thinking what might that mean, I am here to tell you that our Lord and Savior is energizing His body (the church) to become more involved with the effort of informing people about His coming Kingdom more now than I have ever seen before.

I am thanking God for all the great supporters that came out on
Saturday, July 28, 2007 to share their witness by holding up God sacred message to Repent and testifying of the goodness of the Lord, Pastors and lay people were having a good time.
IMG_4664

There is no greater joy than to see the body come together like this, only God can cause this kind of stir in the atmosphere and we firmly believe there is a lot more to come.

No comments: